nk-projects

Saturday, August 25, 2007

We will never give up!

Well, we came a long way on the NK human rights issue. Personally, I’ve been in this over seven years now. Things have not gotten any better in the past seven years. In fact, it got much worse. We had hopes, but since the fake ridiculous treacherous 6-party talk with Kim Jong-il, everything fell apart. Kim Jong-il and China won. We lost.

Kim Jong-il is still starving his people by the hundreds or by the thousands everyday. Kim Jong-il still runs his infamous concentration camps in NK. Kim Jong-il has his toy nuclear bombs, which he will never give up. Bush, Rice, and Hill sold out to NK and China in a shameful way much worse than that of Clinton’s. 6-party talk is much worse than the Geneva agreement in 1994.

In South Korea, the leftists traitors took over the country. Not just the Uri Party, but the conservative GNP is now taken over by the leftists. The GNP presidential candidate Lee Myung-Bak talks like Kim Dae-jung and Roh Moo-hyun. He supports the Sunshine Policy, and he is ready to pump more money, in billions of U.S. dollars, to Kim Jong-il, if and when he becomes President of the Republic of Korea. Even the handful conservatives in SK are now lining up behind Lee Myung-Bak. Who cares about the ideology? Lee Myung-Bak will make all of us rich! With his Great Canal Project! With his long experience in the dirty rotten business deals as Hyundai Chairman! We should have this rotten stick beat up the murderous Kim Jong-il!

When I was freshman in college, I read the story of Don Quixote by Cervantes. I then read the Idiot by Dostoevski. I watched Man of La Mancha many times. I don’t claim to be Don Quixote, but I love him with my heart.

To dream the impossible dream,

to fight the unbeatable foe,
to bear with unbearable sorrow,
to run where the brave dare not go...

To right the unrightable wrong,
to love pure and chaste from afar,
to try when your arms are too weary
to reach the unreachable star!

This is my quest –

to follow that star
no matter how hopeless,
no matter how far --
To fight for the right
without question or pause,
to be willing to march into hell
for a heavenly cause!

And I know
if I'll only be true
to this glorious quest
that my heart
will be peaceful and calm
when I'm laid to my rest.

And the world will be better for this
that one man, scorned and covered with scars,
still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable stars!

Where do we go from here? I don’t know, but people are dying in NK. People will die in SK. Kim Jong-il is coming to SK! We cannot give up! We will never give up!

August 25, 2007
Sin-U Nam
www.nkgenocidet.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home